In short, it all depends on how much you spend, how much value you get in return for your investment, and it depends on the quality of the guarding services you hire. If you are currently looking for security patrol services in Miami, here are a few things you should consider about the costs of their services.
What Are You Actually Buying?
Let’s break it down into how many people would this imply, what they are trained to do, how long they are going to be working, the hours they are going to work, and exactly what they plan to do.
- How many people is an easy thing to judge? The size of the patrol route should determine how many people you need, as should the level of security required and the costs of the thing being guarded.
- What are they trained to do? If you are having some work on the computers while others patrol, then that is fine so long as you know what you are buying. If you are buying services, you need to check they have the correct skills required for the job.
- How long will they be working? More hours means more costs. Though, you may be able to negotiate a better rate per hour if you are ordering a lot of hours.
- If they are working at night, on weekends, during peak seasons, and during bank holidays, then you should expect to pay more for their services.
- You need to find out exactly what they are going to do. Are they going to chase down robbers and recover your stuff, or are they going to quickly identify an ill-intended being and then call the police?
Does The Risk Justify A Patrol Service?
The section above made mention of justifying a patrol service based on how valuable the thing being guarded actually is. For example, if the wiring curled up in your yard is worth thousands upon thousands, then it should probably be protected. However, what is the actual risk to your asset? Will the robbers need a forklift to steal the wiring? If so, your hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of wiring may only need a single security guard. On the other hand, if you are holding a famous painting overnight, then more security personnel is probably justified because there is a bigger risk it will actually be stolen.
Can You Justify The Service Economically?
Doing the math, does the cost of the patrol service actually cost you more than if the item was stolen? This is easy to judge if you are guarding a valuable item, but even things like vandalism and fire can cost more than simple theft. Plus, your insurance company may charge massive amounts or even fail to pay a claim if you cannot prove you had security patrols.
You will need to justify your purchase economically and via the various factors mentioned in this article. If you have decided you still want security patrol services in Miami, then get in touch with Hillquest Security and Patrol for a personalized quote. Let them know exactly what you want, what you need guarding, and the level of service you require, and they will come up with a customized quote just for you.